Real Estate Advisor
Real Estate Advisor
Coldwell Banker West Shell
1400 Elm Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
You will find me to be a dynamic, passionate non-profit executive, with an extensive history of fundraising, fiscal management, program management, and board development. I have been blessed with an exciting career dedicated to the improvement of impoverished communities and families.
As the Executive Director of the CityLink Center, a faith-based nonprofit collaboration between local churches and non-profit agencies. I helped increase community outreach efforts in and completed architectural drawings for a community center and one-stop shop for social service education.
Earlier, I served as the Over-The-Rhine (OTR) Director of Development for Cincinnati Center City Development Corporation (3CDC). I directed new and rehab residential and commercial development in our city's lowest income area. I rallied neighborhood residents and engaged local stakeholders to support 3CDC’s redevelopment efforts.
As President/Executive Director of SmartMoney Community Services, I guided a non-profit organization providing financial services to underserved residents of the greater Cincinnati community. Under my leadership, SmartMoney was twice awarded the Non-Profit of the Year Award and I directed the expansion of the organization.
I completed my BA and Master of Education at the University of Cincinnati and began my career as Program Director of the Uptown Youth Initiative, the first formal service-learning project created by the University of Cincinnati. My leadership with this program led me to receive the State of Ohio, Charles J. Ping Community Service Award.
As a former United Way of Greater Cincinnati staff member, I now serves as a board member for the Cincinnati Reds Community Fund, City of Cincinnati's Cincinnati Development Advisory Board(CDAB), City of Cincinnati's Neighborhood Quality of Life Advisory Board, and Chairman of the Roselawn Business Alliance for the Roselawn Community Council.
- Board Member, City of Cincinnati's Community Development Advisory Board(CDAB), 2014- Current
- Board Member, Charter Committee, 2014 - Current
- Chairman, Roselawn Business Association, 2013 - Current
- Advisory Board Member, Reds Community Fund, 2008– Current
- Member, Securing the Future Conference, 2010–2013
- Board Member, Cincinnati Human Relations Commission, 2008–2011
- Board Member, Cincinnati Arts Association, 2005-2008
- Board Member, Downtown Cincinnati Inc., 2004–2007
- Graduate, Leadership Cincinnati Class XXVII, 2002–2003
- Board President, Arts Consortium of Cincinnati, 2002-2006
- Chairman, Economic Development for the OTR Steering Committee, 2000-2002
- Graduate, African American Leadership Development Program Class VIII, 2000-2001
- Recipient, Outstanding Accomplishment Award Director of Development for 3CDC, Ohio State General Assembly, 2006
- Recipient, Forty under 40 Awardee, Cincinnati Business Courier, 2006
- Recipient, Non-Profit Organization of the Year, Over-the-Rhine (OTR) Chamber of Commerce, 2006
- Recipient, Non-Profit Organization of the Year, Greater Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce, 2002
- Recipient, Charles J. Ping State of Ohio Community Service Award, 1996